Wednesday, December 16, 2015

16 - Hello once again…Continuing the work




After so many, many months of not writing a blog, I am ready to share my thoughts and activities with you ….

What have I been doing all this time? Here is a brief summary:

After my last blog post, midway in 2014, I felt the time had come to give our publishing work a little bit bigger push. I wanted to be sure to get all of Torkom’s unpublished manuscripts completed and printed in my lifetime. I designated the publishing and archiving portion of our work as part of “phase one.” I cleared my desk and, among other activities, shelved my blogging activities.

By December, 2014, I had a plan and I shared those plans with our supporters and patrons. I asked for financial support. The response was generous and beautiful. As the support came in, our publishing activities increased and we released 5 books in 2015 and began work on next year’s releases. The increased flurry of activities further postponed my blog activities!

Then, I had to look ahead and ask myself “What else needs to be done?” I realized we faced a very important step for TSG to take: In order to make sure we have continuity into the future, we needed to plan for a permanent and sustainable TSG Center. So, I took a deep breath and dedicated most of this year to make a plan and articulate a change in the flow and focus of the work. I had to move from a focus on publishing to a focus of something far more expansive and demanding.

I wrote out my plans and you are welcome to read my report online. Here is a link: 2015 End of the Year Report.

Now with the end of the year coming close, I want to say how grateful I am for the warm and generous support of family, friends, and co-workers. What a great year this has been! Five more books printed, seminars expanded, YouTube videos posted, and much more.

Thank you for your interests in my blog posts. I plan to stay a little bit more engaged from here on and I look forward in continuing my communications with you and sharing my thoughts.

I want to extend greetings to each of you and hope this year has brought you great joy and wisdom. I wish you a blessed Christmas, joyful New Year, and Happy Holidays.

Looking forward to the New Year and looking forward to hearing from you.
With appreciation,

Gita
 ______________________________
GitaSaraydarian is the Founder and President of TSG Foundation. For events, classes, and services, please visit our website www.tsgfoundation.org


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Gita Saraydarian
Founder and President of TSG Foundation, home of Torkom Saraydarian's creative works.
Learn more:
gitasaraydarian.org
tsgfoundation.org
Gita on YouTube
torkomsaraydarian.blog.blogspot.com
View my complete profile

Followers